Thursday, April 11, 2013

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream Review


I have two tubes of Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream that I purchased with my own money for the purpose of trying this product. I have in the smaller 20 ml travel sized tube, shade 21. In the larger 50 ml full sized tube is shade 13.


The travel tube is the packaging I like best, it is just a regular squeeze tube with a small point and it's easy to control the amount of product. The full sized tube has a pump which many people like but I am finding it very difficult to dispense the right amount. I keep winding up with enough to cover 3 faces!


It's a bit hard to tell from the photo but shade 21 is a wee bit too dark and shade 13 is a wee bit too yellow toned. I can get away with either but I get the best match by blending the two together. In the following pictures I will be wearing them mixed.

Texture
This is a slightly runny BB cream, not as thick as Holika Holika Peach Girl but similar to Skin Food Red Bean. It's very creamy and easy to apply and blend.

Finish
M Perfect Cover sets fairly quickly with out needing powder. The finish is what I would call a natural matte. It looks like skin, but better. I really like the finish of this BB cream and don't usually wear it with powder.

Wear
I can get a full day's worth out of this BB cream but I do get shiny and gross on my T-zone. Right between my eyebrows is the worst for oil and it does tend to break up and slide a little bit there. However, on my nose and chin I seem to be a lot less oily, especially my chin. I used to use 3 blotting papers on my chin at lunch now I only need 1 if at all.

Coverage
I'll let the pictures do the talking but I will say I'm very pleased with the coverage.

This is what I'm currently working with: lots of redness and some breaking out.






Here is what I look like with one thin layer of Missha M Perfect Cover





As you can see most of the redness is gone.

Now, with built up coverage...

this is how it looks after is sets, natural matte
this is how it looks before it sets, slightly dewy
 You can only see a teeeeeny bit of the rosacea on my cheek (but that thing is impossible to cover 100% with out looking cakey or weird) but everything else looks really good. Also, it doesn't "adjust" or oxidize much on me but for some this product goes from grey looking to natural after 5-10 minutes.

I really LOVE this BB cream, it gives me an airbrushed look in FIVE FREAKIN MINUTES.

Any way, it covers my pores well and I feel like it has actually improved my skin condition. I have been breaking out less and my blackheads are much less noticeable.

A note on the scent, some complain about the very strong floral fragrance of this BB cream. Unfortunately I have almost no sense of smell and can't comment on this. I really smell absolutely nothing from this product unless I stick it up my nose (ew).



1 comment:

  1. I have this and I don't find that it has a scent, either.....strange. I have shade 21 and I find it is slightly to greyish for me if that is even possible!

    ReplyDelete