Friday, November 16, 2012

LOTD- Peacock



Started with a Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Aquatic Style which was a pain in the ass (more on that in a bit). Topped that with Sugarpill Afterparty in a dramatic wing. Added MAC Deep Truth as a liner, Medusa's Makeup Electro Indigo to the wing and Morbid Makeup pink eyeliner to the water line. Since the Shadow Eyez was creasing like nobody's business I added some Fyrinne Bifrost (yellow) and Chlorophyll (orange).

I have 2 Shadow Eyez pencils and they both are insane with the creasing even when I put liner seal on them and then spray with setting spray. It's awful! I am experimenting with different things to try to stop it because I loooooooove the colors. Compared to the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils these are crap and so not worth it. 

Lips are NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo.

That green is not Sugarpill Acid Berry, it's creasing from the Shadow Eyez pencil


Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara




1 comment: