Tuesday, January 29, 2013

NOTD- Dita

Essie Forever Yummy, a deep but not dark blue based red is layered under Man Glaze Matte is Murder, a matte black with subtle shimmer. Striping tape was used to create the design.





The Essie polish does have a slight chip on the index finger because I caught it on a drawer before it was 100% dry. The polish does last pretty well and only has minor tip wear after a day of work. There is also some bubbling which was caused by my base coat which is in bad need of some polish thinner. These pictures are taken before top coat. The top coat smoothed down the bubbling just fine but I also noticed the top coat brush turning red... this Essie polish bleeeeeeeeds and will give you red fingers on removal.

The Man Glaze polish, as I've mentioned before is a favorite. Best matte polish hands down. Perfectly matte not satin finish and wears better than almost every polish in my stash.

1 comment: