Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blogging and Getting Paid

Lately I've been getting quite a few e-mails asking me if I would like to be paid to review or promote products and websites. Getting paid is great, I can always use more money but I don't accept payments for this purpose.

This blog is just for fun and I'm not looking to make money off it.

Thanks, but no thanks! I'm also not quite sure why I'm getting so many offers because nobody really reads this blog (at least not compared to a lot of other beauty blogs out there).

I also don't like to do reviews by request, even when the item is purchased with my own money. I'm a lazy blogger and like to work at my own snail's pace when it comes to reviews. But any way, if you feel your product or website is really something special go ahead and e-mail me. Maybe I'll check it out, maybe I'll review it.


No comments:

Post a Comment