Monday, February 13, 2012

L'oreal The One Sweep Sculpting Blush Review

I bought this in "poppy", which is a rosey pink for the blush side. I'm just going to cut to the chase and say don't waste your money on this piece of crap. I knew going in that the novelty brush wasn't going to do anything special and didn't even plan on trying it. This blush is pure rubbish even with out the silly brush.

As you can see from the picture one side is blush and one side is for sculpting. Applying blush to the top of your cheeks and a darker pigment under the cheek bone really defines them and brings them out. This product is a bit gimmicky, it comes with a special (and stupid looking) brush that is supposed to apply both products at once with a single sweep across your cheeks. I knew that was not going to look good, I would either end up with unblended streaks or barely visible product.

Click here to see the ridiculous brush, it's like one of those annoying and useless flat brushes a lot of compacts are coming with these days only with a curve so it can ride the cheek bone. The brush is really small and it's soft and fluffy. It feels fine across the face but it really is useless. It doesn't pick up product and it's too flimsy.

The brush, however, is not the reason why this product is terrible. The reason this product sucks is there's pretty much no pigment! I don't have any of my own pictures to show you because there was nothing to take a picture of! NOTHING shows up on my skin. I used my own brushes to apply it to my face and to the back of my hand and there's just nothing... the product is very powdery and just blows away or falls off. Even if I could get it to stick it's really just so poorly pigmented I still don't think I'd have much to show. I've tried rubbing my finger on it and then trying to pat it on my hand over face primer and I still can't get anything.

I can't believe I paid around $10 for this crap! Since I lost the receipt I'm stuck with it too. I never expect much from drug store products and usually I'm not too disappointed by them. I guess I was expecting too much to actually be able to see this product on my skin. Reading other reviews I see I'm not the only one with nothing to photograph.



I will be reviewing a REALLY awesome blush in the next coming days to make up for this junk.

1 comment:

  1. BOOO,this sucks!I hate when I waste my money on a crap product. :(

    ReplyDelete