Thursday, February 9, 2012

Favorite Things

Synthetic dreads from I Kick Shins
IKS is a fantastic company, stellar products and stellar customer service.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shimmering Keratin Oil
Makes my hair shiny and soft with out being oily. Unlike other shine sprays I have used it doesn't wear off by the end of the day. The shine and softness actually last DAYS.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I was hesitant to try this at first because it's $18 for a measly 0.35 oz! But that tiny amount actually lasts FOREVER. Each tube expires after 12 months and while mine is getting low I think I will have to toss it before I finish it. For real, it's been close to a full year and I haven't used up the tube. Plus this stuff never creases or fades and is absolutely fool proof. You never have to worry about getting just the right amount like you do with other primers. Mattes and shimmers all blend and apply effortlessly.

Demonia Riot 20s
What can I say, I pretty much live in these boots. They get me through rain, snow and mud and keep my feet dry and look awesome at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment