Friday, January 31, 2014

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 01 Sweet Nectar


Orange lipsticks have become a favorite for me since dying my hair red-orange. My go-to lippie has been L'oreal Volcanic but I recently picked up a Milani Color Statement called Sweet Nectar and it packs quite a punch! It's a very bright orange that leans juuuuuust slightly red. The formula is creamy and not too drying. So far it has worn amazingly well, leaving a slight stain behind as it fades. It has a strong scent at first but it fades quickly. It smells like melon, I like it so I don't mind it.

On my eyes, for those that are wondering: L'oreal Hip silver (Platinum duo), Wet n Wild Creme Brulee, Wet n Wild Panther, Jordana Semi Permanent Liquid Liner and Milani Easyliner in black all applied over Too Faced Glitter Glue. Mascara is Benefit They're Real.


1 comment: