Thursday, November 14, 2013

An Ode to Wedge Sneakers


Wedge sneakers have been a fairly polarizing trend for a little while. Most people seem to hate them and they definitely haven't caught on where I live. I love them though. Yes, some are stompy, clompy clodhoppers and fug as hell but I can't help it. I get height with the ease of sneakers.

I have the pair shown above from Target but the same pair is also available at Sears and there is also a very similar Skechers version that cost like twice as much.

They are so comfortable. I can wear them all day with out foot and leg pain. They have the best parts of sneakers- light weight, stable, good traction, and comfort with a bit more edge and style. I love that they go with just about everything I own but they're perfect for dressing up skinny jeans and a tee.

My favorite thing to wear with them is a moto jacket, slouchy tank and reptile skin print leggings.




1 comment:

  1. I like them. I hate wearing plain old runners but when you need something comfortable, these make you look like you still have some style!

    ReplyDelete