Saturday, October 6, 2012

EOTD- Dangerous Curves

Such dreary, damp and dark weather here in the Northeast! Terrible for trying to take pictures of looks... not that I've really done any worth posting any way. Been stuck in a makeup rut out of laziness and working too damn much.

This is an extreme cat eye using Wet n Wild Creme Brulee (matte nude), Black Rose Mineral Venomous (metallic pinky purple), Sugarpill Poison Plum (matte red based purple) and NYX Candy Glitter Liners in 14 Purple (red based purple) and 11 Hot Candy (hot pink and cyan). The mascara is Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes.

I started with Too Faced Shadow Insurance then applied Creme Brulee on the entire lid all the way to the brow.

Next I did a cat eye with Poison Plum then lined the crease with it as well using an angled liner brush.

Pixie epoxy was applied to the outer half of the lid between the Poison Plum lines and Venomous was patted on and blended into Creme Brulee.

On the cat eye wing I applied both Candy glitter liners sparingly. I love these liners, the glitter is packed and intense and they really get noticed... but I'm kind of allergic to them. If I use them too often or put too much on my skin gets red, swollen and flaky (ew). But I can't stop using them! They blow other glitter liners out of the water (looking at you $18 Urban Decay Heavy Metals). If I ever find a replacement (suggestions please!) I'll retire them and stop torturing myself for glamour (LOL).

As for the mascara, Cat Eyes is pretty much just a lengthening formula. It's very nice though, no complaints, really does lengthen significantly. The brush is curved like The Falsies but not as flexible.





No comments:

Post a Comment