A very girly nail of the day. This is my first time trying a gradient, I think it came out alright. It would probably be easier with a thinner polish than Kiki. My second coat of Kiki went on too opaque over some of the nails (really noticeable on my pinkies).
click images to enlarge
1. Base coat
2. 3 coats Nubar Hologram Glitter to entire nail (holographic silver glitter)
3. 1 super thin coat ZOYA Kiki to the very tip of the nail (bright blue based pink jelly with shimmer)
4. 1 super thin coat ZOYA Kiki applied from the tip to 3/4 of the way down the nail
5. 1 super thin coat Nubar Hologram Glitter to the entire nail
6. 1 coat Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Princess Cut to the entire nail (baby pink flakey)
7. 1 coat Milani Diamond Dazzle to the bottom 1/4 of nail, blend over both colors (silver, white and rainbow round glitter)
8. Top coat! For gritty glitters like Diamond Dazzle I like to use Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps Nylon + Acrylic Gel (CVS exclusive).