Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Places

Fyrinnae
Most of my makeup is from Fyrinnae. The colors are beautiful and complex. The website is taken down frequently to keep orders manageable... but the products are worth the hassle of trying to catch the website being open. Their product Pixie Epoxy is amazeballs (seriously, if you don't own this go buy it right now).

Hi-Fi Cosmetics
I love the texture of Hi-Fi's shadows. They work pretty well with out primer too. There tends to be a LONG turn around time for orders though. One thing I don't like is you have to check the Facebook page for updates, they're not posted directly to her store front.

Sugarpill
Sugarpill is awesome! Everything about the brand is so well thought out and perfectly executed. The prices are a bit high but you get a huge amount of product. My MAC pressed eyeshadow looks down right puny next to my Sugarpill pressed shadows. The loose shadows are also gigantic, I don't think I'll be able to finish one. Speaking of working well with out primer, Sugarpill's hit the mark. Not that I don't use primer, it just feels worth mentioning.

Llarowe
I'm addicted to sparkly nail polish and this site is my dealer.

Shiro Cosmetics
Really pretty shadows, the Intertubes are also awesome. I need to buy 40 Cakes.

The Morbid The Merrier
My favorite fragrances of all time, I never really cared for perfume before finding this shop. I hate florals for the most part and my sense of smell is almost non-existent, most other fragrances just smell like generic flowers and blah. My favorites are Dessert Absinthe (I wear this almost every day), Horseman, Agatha, Black Jack, El Corazon, Brom and Natali.

No comments:

Post a Comment