Friday, August 9, 2013

And now for something a bit different...

I haven't been blogging as much the past few months and I don't expect that I will be picking up the pace any time soon.

For the past year now I have found myself becoming increasingly more exhausted despite getting plenty of sleep, trying to eat better and focus on removing stress from my life. The past week or so my condition has worsened to the point where I become light headed after moderate work, I am losing weight, bruising easily and my upper arms feel sore and heavy. Typing has become the equivalent of a long bike ride up hill.

I am going to see a doctor... but I have to wait 6 freaking weeks for an appointment. Hopefully the doctor will get to the bottom of this quickly and I can get back to some sort of normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment